We will be attending the Construction Career Fair at Dunwoody College of Technology on February 4th!
Dunwoody College is located in Minneapolis and does an amazing job of challenging and preparing students for careers in their fields of study. This is a great opportunity for students at Dunwoody College to meet various employers and for us to meet them! This career fair is hosted by Dunwoody’s Construction Sciences and Building Technology department and will include students in the following majors:
- Architectural Drafting & Design
- Construction Management AAS, BS
- Electrical Construction Design & Management
- Electrical Construction & Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering
- Facilities Operations & Management
- HVACR System Servicing
- HVAC Installation & Residential Service
- Interior Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Surveying & Civil Engineering Technology
The Career Fair is on February 4, 2020 from 9:45 am – 12:15 pm. Come by our table to meet Larry, Julie, and Susan and to learn more about working at Fresh Paint!